Friday, March 11, 2011

Another Case of Discrimination


By Taga Ibaan Ako

Early this morning, I went to Provincial Capitol for a personal business and visit to one of my friends working in the Capitol. It was not really a scheduled one. So I was really hoping I could fid him there. By 10:00am, I arrived at the main gate facing the national highway and actually leads to Laurel Park. The entrance, with huge metal gate panel at the center, and two others on both sides for pedestrians, was built during the time of the late former Gov. Armand Sanchez.

I droved my bike on the left side. The center gate panels were close, the same with the left one. The right side was open. Obviously, I parked on the left side, and aligned my bike side by side a blue box type car with plate number PMK 101. I assumed I can park there since there's this car already parked. There's no signage or anything that prohibits parking on the said area.

I went inside the Provincial Capitol Building. Luckily, I found my friend in his office. We had a long chat and even went out the other gate of the Capitol Compound to go somewhere. We returned more than two hours after.

I went back to where I parked my bike, just to be surprised how my bike was dragged out in the sun!

From where I parked it, I found my bike outside the porch. A signage saying "NO PARKING" is now placed where I had my bike. The blue box type car remains sitting like a duck on its place without any warning that it can't park there.

There was no one around that I can ask what in world happened.

Is this how Provincial Capitol treat motor bikes? What in the world is that? They'll just drag bikes out in the open without giving warning to the owner. They can simply do that, while a car can sit tight anytime on the entrance?!

During the time of Gov. Armand Sanchez, I've parked in the same spot for so many times yet afforded respect. I know I am parking just close the Provincial Capitol, and I don't park like a moron so as not to be considered an obstruction along the way.

There's no signage there when I parked. And when I get back, there's this signage and have my bike out!

I'm pretty sure Capitol Security Personnel did that. What the hell is wrong with you people? Is this what Gov. Vilma Santos taught you???????? Had I've parked a car, would you do the same thing???

This really pissed me off!!!

2 comments:

  1. yabang ng mga yaan ah!kakabadtrip nga ng sobra yan sir!nakakapang gigil i!tsk!*******

    ReplyDelete
  2. anu ga un.. pantay pantay dapat.. kuh ..dga?

    ReplyDelete